Thursday, August 28, 2014

Oh, HELL NO! (and yes I am in love with Arkansas!)

It has been about a week now since I returned from Arkansas. I am finding myself drawn into that country way of life thanks to one hillbilly guru. So much so, that I am not even sure what to post other that Greer's Ferry Lake (FM12++) is beautiful, but bring your own alcohol as the county is dry. Don't plan on doing much more than relaxing and be prepared to jump off cliffs. Coffee on the porch swang is way more pleasurable than any plain ole porch, despite the skeeters. Killing and skinning a rabbit was about the most spiritual thing I have ever done in my life! A must, if you're visiting, is a stop at Joe Bruhin's place -Fox Mtn Pottery and yes you should buy a pot! (FM 10+)

What I will give you about this trip is my insight on messy sex: 

You will need:

1 avocado per person
2 eggs per person
a few slices of a chili pepper - we used hatch
a few slices of cheese (we used apple smoked cheddar)
picante sauce
english muffin toasted per person

Halve the avocados and then slice a bit from the bottom so that the half will stay upright. Place in a pan.
Place a slice of chili pepper in the avacado
Crack an egg into each half
Cover and either place in oven, on the stove or if you are in AR then on the grill is best! (especially if the grill is next to that porch swing) 
Put down the english muffins
Cook until the top of the egg starts to show some white (loosely cooked) 
Top with cheese and continue to cook until cheese melts (do not overcook the eggs - for this to have that true messy sex mouth feel… oops maybe I said too much)
encourage each person to SMEAR the messy sex contents all over the english muffins 
 ENJOY IT like it will be the last time in a long while

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Remember you are always beautiful! Believe in yourself and you will move mountains.